To have the best yoga experience here are a few things to consider before class:
Try to avoid eating at least 1-2 hours before class. If you must eat something we recommend something light.
Prepare to be barefoot in yoga class, we have coatracks and cubbies in the front lobby for storing your shoes and socks. Cubbies in the studio classroom are for your personal belongings.
Arrive 15 minutes early for your first class to complete registration and waiver forms. There is free parking next to the studio in the Pharmacy lot (please park only beside our building during Pharmacy hours). Due to safety reasons and to ensure a proper warm-up no one will be admitted to class if more than 10 minutes late.
Classes that meet in Studio 2, the small studio, have a capacity of 7 students. Preregistration is recommended.
Or easily find and book your next class on our MINDBODY app. To get started, create an account with the same email you're currently using to book online. Once logged in, simply tap on the search icon and type in Anasa Yoga to see our schedule and book your next class. Click the heart above the studio name, Anasa Yoga, to save us as a favorite. After you book you can easily find us again from your Favorites. Click on the button to download the free MINDBODY app.
Wear loose and comfortable clothing that allows the teacher to make sure your body is in healthy alignment.
Stay hydrated. Water is available in the studio, but we encourage you to bring your own refillable bottle.
Bring a mat and maybe a small towel. If you do not have a mat, they are available for rent or purchase in the studio. However for hygiene reasons and to support your own yoga practice we recommend having a personal mat. Plus it takes a lot of energy for us to clean the mats after each use per our policy.
Please silence cell phones and other mobile devices.
Due to the environmental sensitivities of members in our community, please be clean of scented laundry products, hair and body products, oils, cologne, & perfume.
Know that a yoga practice or class of at least 2 times per week offers the most health benefits and you will experience increased flexibility and strength.
1. Workshops are non-refundable unless otherwise noted.
2. Class packages, memberships, gift cards, and workshops are non-refundable and non-transferable.
3. If you are purchasing a class or workshop registration for someone other than yourself, please email us with their name(s) and email address(es).
4. The 5 and 10-class passes may be extended one time up to 30 days upon request prior to the expiration date.
5. Please bring your own mat. You may store it at Anasa. Effective July 1, 2016, no charge for first use of studio communal mats; $1 thereafter.